Kitchen Bundle: Swedish Dishcloths & Flour Sack Tea Towels
$48 $38 + free U.S. shipping
- Four Swedish Dishcloths (one of each design)
- Three Tea Towels (one of each design)
Swedish Dishcloths – 7.5 x 9.5 inches
These versatile cloths were designed in Sweden in 1949 but have become increasingly popular in America in recent years. They are perfect for cleaning most kitchen surfaces, and their near-streakless finish makes them ideal for granite, glass, and stainless steel.
- Reduce. Our dishcloths absorb 15 times their weight, and just a single cloth replaces the need for 15 rolls of paper towels!
- Reuse. Each cloth can be used for several months and then washed in the top rack of the dishwasher or in the washing machine for continued use. You can wash them up to 200 times! And they air-dry quickly, meaning less odor and bacterial growth.
- Recycle. Our dishcloths are 70% cellulose, 30% cotton, and 100% eco-friendly. They are biodegradable and compostable.
Flour-Sack Tea Towels – 27 x 27 inches
Our flour-sack tea towels are made from 100% pure cotton, woven diagonally to make a soft fabric that is highly absorbent and superior in quality. Unlike cheesecloth, flour-sack towels are woven tightly, making them heavyweight and durable. They are lint-free, dry quickly, and wash beautifully. They come in handy for a variety of household uses.
Quiltfolk flour-sack tea towels feature meticulously hemmed edges and hanging loops for heirloom quality and durability, helping our tea towels last for many years.