DIY Barn Quilt Kit
DIY Barn Quilt Kit
Have you ever wanted to paint your own barn quilt? This DIY Barn Quilt Kit by Sheila Sinclair Snyder of License to Quilt comes with the key things you need to get started! Sourcing the materials can be one of the biggest obstacles to painting your own barn quilt, which is why this kit comes with a pre-primed, marine-grade plywood square that measures 24” x 24”. Also included are four stainless steel screws, a sample foam brush, and downloadable instructions with design ideas to get you started.
In addition to the downloadable AND printed instructions, we have also filmed a ten-minute tutorial with Sheila (which you can watch below for free) that will provide you with all the tips and tricks she would typically provide at an in-person class!
A few additional items – such as the paint itself – are not included in this kit and will be needed to complete your barn quilt. Make sure to check the list below for more details.
- 24” x 24” wood base, pre-primed
- (1) sample foam brush
- (1) set of four stainless steel screws
- Downloadable Instruction booklet (emailed at the time of purchase)
- Printed instructions with each shipment
Items to purchase separately:
- 4-5 sample size EXTERIOR grade paints in your choice of colors (as many as needed for your design).
- Multiple foam brushes (one for each color). 1” brushes for small areas and 2” brushes for larger areas.
- (1) roll of YELLOW Frog Tape. This special tape is designed to be used directly over freshly painted surfaces.
This products comes with a downloadable instruction booklet in PDF format. It can be downloaded after purchase 3 ways:
- Immediately after purchase (download button will appear on your purchase confirmation page)
- Via a link in your email receipt
- Download link in the “My Account” section