Sharing the heartfelt stories of makers in every corner of the United States, one quilt at a time.
Free US shipping
Issue 30 will be the first issue to arrive as part of your subscription.
Quiltfolk is a beautiful print magazine that will take you from coast to coast, uncovering the heart and soul of quilting in America. A new state is featured each quarter—as we explore the people and places that make it unique. Our community-supported publication is 100% advertisement-free. Not only does this mean that we have complete editorial freedom, but it also keeps the magazine clean, refined, and uninterrupted. Whether you’re an experienced quilter or just beginning your journey, Quiltfolk offers creativity and connection for all. Enrich your quilting journey and subscribe today!
- One FREE Bonus Issue: As a welcome gift, new subscribers can now choose a free bonus issue from the Quiltfolk archives—shipped right away for your reading pleasure!
- 60% Off Select Back Issues: Upon subscribing, you can also take 60% off select back issues. (That is only $8.80 per issue!)
- Quarterly Releases: You will then receive four beautifully crafted issues of Quiltfolk each year, delivered right to your mailbox in January, April, July, and October. A new US destination is explored each quarter!
- 160+ Ad-Free Pages: Get absorbed in the captivating stories, exclusive interviews, and breathtaking quilt photography found in each new issue.
- Automatic Renewal: Subscriptions automatically renew on a yearly basis so that you can keep reading our latest issues as they are released. However, if you would prefer to manually renew, you can turn off the automatic feature at any time from your My Account page or by emailing our team at email@example.com.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you’re not completely satisfied with your subscription, you can cancel anytime, no questions asked.
SPECIAL OFFER: Start your subscription today by selecting a FREE issue below. Plus, get 60% off any of the select back issues below!
The latest edition on Arizona is absolutely stunning.
-Camille , CA
Find your folk.
It’s free to become a Quiltfolk Insider.
You’ll receive exclusive offers, news, and more!